Here at Furnishings Made Easy we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. This is why we spend a great amount of time ensuring that from your initial enquiry with us, right through to completion you are completely satisfied with service you receive from us.
We have detailed below the process of delivery and installation provided by Furnishings Made Easy.
Our Furniture Package Delivery and Installation Procedure –
- During our initial discussions with you to arrange your furniture package, we will give you indications of proposed delivery dates dependant on the products you require.
- Once the package specifications have been confirmed we will then be able to provide you with a confirmed date for delivery. You will then receive this information along with your furniture package details in a confirmation email.
- Our delivery team will call you the day before the pre-arranged delivery date to confirm the delivery, and give you an estimated time for delivery. If needed we will arrange to collect the keys from either your letting agent, or your place of work.
- On the day day of delivery our driver will call you 1 hour before to confirm the time. You will always be kept informed of any traffic delays which may effect the arrival time.
- On arrival our installation team will discuss with you the locations of the furniture to ensure you are happy with the proposed layout, before carefully distributing the items into the relevant rooms.
- All the furniture is firstly unpacked and all the waste packaging removed to ensure a safe and efficient working space.
- Any items too large to deliver pre-assembled will be accurately constructed and carefully tested.
- The furniture is then arranged in each room to make the best use of the space.
- The full property is then polished and hoovered, and where applicable item instructions left on the product.
- Keys will be returned once the work is complete.
Details of delivery charges where applicable –
- All of our full Furniture Packs on the website will be delivered and installed for FREE in the North West, North East and Midlands. If your delivery address is outside this area the following delivery charges may be applied depending on the size of your order –
- Southern Scotland – £50.00
- Northern Scotland – £75.00
- South West – £100.00
- South East – £100.00
- London – £90.00
For large orders, multiple properties or private halls we would deliver to the above areas for FREE. If you would like to discuss your delivery options in more detail then please contact us. If you are unsure which delivery area you are in please contact us.