The terms and conditions apply to the use of the landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk & Furnishings Made Easy are trading names of Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd, 17 Common Garden Street, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 1XD. The following terms & conditions will apply between you & Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd when you purchase an item from landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk is with Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or above to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- When placing an order, you warrant that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- All prices listed on landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices exclude sales tax at the current rate of 20%.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. We will always endeavour to notify you if certain items are out of stock and offer you alternatives.
- landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk accepts most major credit/debit cards.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancelling an order
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time prior by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product ordered in your shopping basket.
- If you have submitted your order and received your confirmation email from landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk, you may still be able to cancel your order. Please email your cancellation marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ to email@example.com. Please ensure you list your name, address, product ordered and order code on the email.
- You are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right within seven working days after the day on which you receive the products.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure.
- landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of mitigating factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, or reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Submission of Contact Information
While using landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk, you may choose to submit personal information through email or on-line forms. We will use this information to process your requests. But we will not intentionally sell, share, or distribute your personal information to third parties, except as required by law.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd. In accessing landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the landlordfurnitureuk.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd products are those stated on the Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Curtain Craft (NW) Ltd and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.